(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• Congratulations on completing another great year at GRC! Have a safe and happy Summer Break!
• Click here for a copy of the School City of Hammond 2015-2016 SCHOOL CALENDAR. The first day of school for students is August 12th, 2015.
• Click here to learn more about Colleges of Distinction and download a FREE copy of the 2014-2015 Colleges of Distinction eGuidebook.
• Purdue University Calumet's FREE PROJECT EXCEL 2015 SUMMER CAMP runs from July 13th-24th. Click here for more information.
• Friday, March 13th, was NATIONAL DIGITAL LEARNING DAY. Click here for more information.
• Principal Wilson would like to congratulate the George Rogers Clark MS/HS Community for achieving full AdvancED / NCA CASI Accreditation! Click here to learn more!
• Congratulations, Senior Wrestler Chris Diaz, on making it to STATE! Click here to learn more!
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Important College Visits & Events Information
• Important Scholarship Information & Deadlines
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
Parent Survey link: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/0195178
Student Survey link: http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/5844977
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from the Administrative Staff at GRC.