(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• There is a JEANS DAY on Friday, January 23rd, for ALL GRADE LEVELS. Click here for more information.
• The Hammond Public Library has a free READING TUTOR available. Click here for more information.
• Please make sure to visit the School City of Hammond Website for up-to-date information about possible school closings due to severe weather. School closings are also regularly announced on the radio on AM 1230 WJOB.
• Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors: There are a limited number of yearbooks available for sale for the past three years (2012-2014). The cost is $20. See Ms. Mahmet in the library if you have any questions.
• Principal Wilson would like to congratulate the George Rogers Clark MS/HS Community for achieving full AdvancED / NCA CASI Accreditation! Click here to learn more!
• Congratulations to the Clark "Pod Squad" (Art Club) on the creation of your 54 foot mural! Click here to read the story in the NWI Times!
• ACT Test Preparatory Sessions are being offered every Saturday from November 22nd, 2014, to January 31, 2015. Click here for more information.
• Attention ALL BUS RIDERS: Starting Monday, November 3rd, 2014, you MUST show your ID to your bus driver. It needs to have the correct bus number on it. NO ID = NO RIDE!
• SAT Testing Dates have been announced. Click here for more information.
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Click here to learn more about PROM GENIE, a Not-For-Profit Organization that provides free prom dresses to high school girls in Hammond and the NW Indiana area.
• High School YEARBOOKS are in! Click here for more information.
• Important College Visits & Events Information
• Important Scholarship Information & Deadlines
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC Detention Program.
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from the Administrative Staff at GRC.