(Please click here or an individual item below to visit the full news page.)
• There is NOT a JEANS DAY this Friday, March 27th. Click here for more information.
• The last day of school before SPRING BREAK is Friday, March 27th, 2015. We will have no school from March 30th-April 3rd. School resumes on Monday, April 6th, 2015. Have a safe and restful Spring Break!
• Five WEATHER MAKE UP DAYS have been added to the school calendar. Click here for more information.
• The FUTURE WORKERS OF NWI / COFFEE WITH THE PRINCIPAL program will be held on Friday, April 10th, from 5-6:00PM. Click here for more information. En Español.
• Click here to learn more about Colleges of Distinction and download a FREE copy of the 2014-2015 Colleges of Distinction eGuidebook.
• The Cancer Resource Centre in Munster will be hosting an in-service program entitled "When Cancer Invades the Family" on Tuesday, April 14th, from 4:00-6:00PM. Click here for more information.
• See Ms. Mahmet in the library to order your 2014-2015 High School Yearbook.
• Friday, March 13th, was NATIONAL DIGITAL LEARNING DAY. Click here for more information.
• The Hammond Public Library has a free READING TUTOR available. Click here for more information.
• Principal Wilson would like to congratulate the George Rogers Clark MS/HS Community for achieving full AdvancED / NCA CASI Accreditation! Click here to learn more!
• Congratulations, Senior Wrestler Chris Diaz, on making it to STATE! Click here to learn more!
• SAT Testing Dates have been announced. Click here for more information.
• Our student store ("The Trading Post") is NOW OPEN! Click here for more information.
• Crown Counseling Services is offering FREE school clothes for TEENS IN NEED. Click here for more information.
• Important College Visits & Events Information
• Important Scholarship Information & Deadlines
• Attention Students & Parents: Click here to view the new GRC MS/HS Student Handbook.
Please click here for a copy of our "Powderhorn," or important weekly announcements from the Administrative Staff at GRC.